Monday, August 31, 2020

Graphic Design Enthusiast, Gamer, College Student

 Dylan Storme About Me 


My name is Dylan Storme and I am enrolled at High Point University to obtain my Communications degree. I don't necessarily have a hometown due to military orders and moving every 2-3 years. Through moving across the united states I found a few interest of mine to be consistent in everyplace I've been. I'm a lover of unique and abstract art and Japanese culture. Anime, Japanese Pop, manga,literature, religious and spiritual figures basically anything relating to their culture. My hobbies include reading papers of computer graphics, simulations, physic renders and level design in video games. I also partake in creating my own art on adobe software or on paper depending on my mood. The internet is my favorite place to be ultimately I can browse random websites and just appreciate the webdesign and graphic design all day. I can't name a favorite food because when it comes to eating, whatever is on my plate or convenient will be appetizing to me. When I have lots of downtown I enjoy playing competitive games online and somehow managed to spend 1.5k on cosmetics in League of Legends. I do have a favorite beverage, which is monster and any kind of coffee that isn't decaf. I consume around 3-4 cups of coffee daily. It helps with productivity and retention on task. I adopted a love for coffee by working at Starbucks for around 3 years. I worked in a store in North Carolina and South Carolina. Also another small obsession I have is cats, theres just something about them that makes my heart warm and gives me more serotonin than im used to. Speaking of serotonin im also found of studying mental health and psychology related topics. One of my career dreams is to provide mental health support for gamers with video game addiction. As someone who suffered from that I would want to help bring love and positive influence to a community I am intertwined with. I have more to say but cant really come up with more. I love life and the infinite opportunities it brings. Its difficult to come with a defined list of my interest because I have never ending and constantly evolving phases and fascinations than what I can describe in a single blog post. 

SEO: #games #art #otaku #simulation #computer #graphics #mentalhealth #community #dream #onlinegames

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diffusion of Innovations

 Diffusion of Innovations      One innovation I was unfortunately subject to being an early adopter is vaping. I grew up when cigarettes bec...